Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Behold my clumsy efforts!

... at getting my blog in order, for the umpteenth time. Egads! There is a slew of things to post, but so as to not completely flood this page with art, I'll just start with a few things for now!

These have to do with an old world building project of mine, which lately I've been attempting to revisit. Most have to do with one culture's mythology, but some are just me messin' around with characters (as I do!).







































Click to enlarge the rest!




5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I stumbled across your comic Face All Red through a friend of mine. Your work is absolutely amazing! Are the first two parts of comics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looked at your webcomic "His Face All Red " and I'm truly amazed by the story telling and the ritmic layout of the pics for the story - it's masterpiece - I love it

    will watch over you for now on ;)

    ReplyDelete