Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays! ... from space. And aliens. And goatwomen.



... and, on an entirely different note, a whole bunch of Mass Effect & (one bit of) Bayonetta fan art! I've never really drawn the Asari before, so I thought I'd give those ladies a shot -- and Bayonetta, oh my. I'm just a couple hours in, but that game is a hoot. Say what you will about her crazy longlegs and her equally insane tinyhead, I forgive them both when she does a handstand and shoots her high-heel guns at angel monsters.






(click on any to enlarge)



12 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Bayonetta! It appeals to my Bayonetta obsessionism. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these may be even better here, than on livejournal!
    My good friend says Bayonetta is his guilty pleasure, but I've never tried it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! Great fan arts! I think Mass Effect might have been my fav game this year. I havn't tried bayonetta yet though! I want gun heels too :P

    Anyway, awesome post. I'm loving the girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! these are GREAT! I LOVE mass effect, your asari are damn hot as well, haha

    cheers to you and your great talent

    -LFW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff!! You continue to impress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great (witty) interpretation of Bayonetta! If you can create another Bayonetta masterpiece that can be used as a wallpaper for my iPhone I will be eternally grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fauns! It'd be great if you made this one into a print as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one is amazing! Makes me want to see you draw Bling! from the X-men, because she looks like an Asari.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be awesome to see your interpretation of Dragon Age characters !(Mass Effect in medieval times with dragons--also made by BioWare)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Minor fix: The third Asari small image links to the larger version of the second, looks like a 3 somehow became a 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Heidi -- ack, thank you for pointing that out! Fixing it right now!

    ReplyDelete