Friday, November 18, 2011

Fan art round up:


After working on a sad comic for so long last month, it does me good to have all these games come out in November -- y'know, so I can draw a bunch of goofy fan art for them. I haven't drawn fan art in a long time, so this was all a hoot. Above and below there's stuff from Fallout: New Vegas, Uncharted 3, and Skyrim (with maybe some **spoilers** here and there, so be forewarned!). At the very bottom is a round up of some of my RPG characters from several recentish games (Dragon Age: Origins, Fallout: NV, Dragon Age 2, Fallout 3 & Skyrim).






11 comments:

  1. Haha I love how you draw all your custom characters! I've always wanted to do that! Also your Ford is dressed almost the same as my Ingrid...she's often with Cass too :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your game fanart, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 6 at the bottom look cool as hell (especially Damaris, Fausta, and Palla). Also, the cowboy and the soldier look super cute together. Something about the way the cowboy leisurely kicks her leg out and throws her arm over the soldier's shoulders. And their smiles/eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!lucy looks akward-badass. love this! x//3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, you are quite talented and I like the colouring style you've done.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just spent a good 20 minutes looking through your blog..wow you are ridiculously talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope you'll update here soon! i just love your illustrations and your comics. so so so so so so so much.

    ReplyDelete