Monday, March 12, 2012

Little Heart



Apologies for not updating here for the longest time (I have loads to talk about, trust me -- and will update more on that soon), but I just wanted to make a short post with regards to a project I've lately been involved in: Little Heart, a Comic Anthology for Marriage Equality.

The Kickstarter for this project is over in just a scant few days, and considering the amazing work in the book and the really awesome folks behind it, I'd very much appreciate it if you would check it out. The five page comic I contributed was written & partially illustrated by Kate Craig (interviewed on the story here), and is pretty much the closest thing to an autobio I think either of us has ever done (or probably will do, really). I am fiercely proud of her writing and the chance for the two of us to be able to work on a comic together, and considering I am marrying the hell outta her later this year, this issue could not be more important to me.

Please take a gander!

7 comments:

  1. yay! And congratulations, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always awesome seeing more of your comics ... and great idea collabing - makes perfect sense! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have been following the Kickstarter project for awhile because of my own anthology and I didn't know you're in it. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see an update again; I love your work! This project looks lovely and is a great topic to support and fight for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so cute! Congratulations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to have you back Emily, I just went through your old comics of 2010 aka "face all red". :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT IS THIS! I never knew this blog was here and I missed SO MUCH GOOD STUFF. OHHHH.

    ReplyDelete