Thursday, November 22, 2012

Scales, ladies, pink pants, etc.

Just some assorted things, most of which have no relation to each other at all beyond being very often semi-naked and/or scaled (though there are a couple pieces of fan art -- Marceline & PB from Adventure Time, Mute* from Analogue: A Hate Story and Sexica and Rein-East from Brandon Graham's Multiple Warheads & Prophet respectively). I also did some artwork for Gone Home, an upcoming game by the Fullbright Company (which includes my wife Kate Craig -- among other talented friends), which I suggest you check out. Otherwise, been really busy with the book and various life goings-ons, which will probably continue for the foreseeable future. Will check back in when I have more news to share, but in the meanwhile:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! Loving Marceline and Princess Bubblegum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful as usual, I like the AT fanart especially!

    You were my illustration idol before, but when I found out you were married to a lady...you became my idol like....10 fold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essae can supply Weigh scale to fit any weighing application, including custom digital scale applications of any kind. We have counting scales, gram scales, , micro, kitchen scales, , weight, portable scales, electronic scales, lab, analytical, crane scales, precision scales, jewellery, wholesale scales, baby scales, pet, medical scales, bench scales, specialty scales, shipping scales, postal scales, scales to fit all your needs.

    ReplyDelete